Join us for our BIGGEST tasting of the Year!
19th & 20th May 2017
OLD BILLINGSGATE, LONDON
Shake off those January blues because our biggest tasting of the year is back! Tickets are on sale for the 38th Vintage Wine Festival and it’s packed with more wines, delicious artisan foods and exciting new features than ever. Here’s a snapshot of what to expect …
Reasons to Join Us at The Vintage Festival 2017:
- • A glass or two of fine English fizz to get you off to the perfect start
- • Over 380 wines, beers and spirits to celebrate our 38th festival
- • Artisan olives, cheese, ham and chocolates to taste on your way round
- • Our new Tasting in the Dark experience – a fascinating insight into how we taste
- • A virtual tour of our own French wine cellar with the latest VR technology
- • Fun and educational talks in the Tasting Theatre
- • The RedHeads winemaking team on hand to show off their brilliant wines
- • The Garden Café providing teas, coffees and snacks
“Old Billingsgate is an exceptionally superb venue, that really makes the Festival a highlight of the year. A great crowd, great wines and something we really look forward to year after year.”
2016 Vintage Festival Customer Review
Your hosts, as always, will be bestselling wine author Hugh Johnson OBE and Tony Laithwaite. The £35 ticket price includes a free tasting glass, unlimited samples, a detailed programme (sent to you in advance) plus exclusive festival offers including free delivery, great savings and free bottles.
We’d all love to see you back again this year so please do book your place as soon as possible – tickets are already selling fast.
Hope to see you there!
P.S. Make this year even more special with an upgrade to the exclusive Fine Wine Room. For an additional £20, you'll have the chance to sample fine and exquisite wines from some of the world’s most legendary estates carefully selected by The Fine Wine Service team (see below).