Save the date! Join us for our 38th Vintage Festival at Billingsgate (officially the BEST consumer drinks event of 2016) for our most feature-packed event ever – Friday 19th to Saturday 20th May
Take the chance to taste your way around the globe in 380 wines, and enjoy more artisan food and special features than ever! Not to mention the opportunity to discuss your favourite wines with dozens of the geniuses behind them!
Here are just some of the unmissable show highlights for 2017:
- • Special appearance from TV host Oz Clarke, offering his advice and opinions on the best of British Sparkling.
- • Intriguing sensorial challenges in our brand new Tasting in the Dark session.
- • Return of the Taste Tunnel, featuring beer and spirits.
- • A 360 degrees tour of our own French wine cellar with the latest VR technology.
- • Fun and educational talks in the Tasting Theatre.
- • The RedHeads winemaking team on hand to show off their brilliant wines as well as their very own Bush Tucker Trial – a wine and food pairing for the brave!
- • Artisan olives, cheese, ham and chocolates to taste on your way round.
- • The Garden Café providing teas, coffees and snacks – get ahead of the queue and pre-order your picnic box today!
Your hosts, as always, will be bestselling wine author Hugh Johnson OBE and Tony Laithwaite. The £30 ticket price includes a free tasting glass, unlimited samples, a detailed programme (sent to you in advance) plus exclusive festival offers including free delivery, great savings and free bottles.
P.S. Make this year even more special with an upgrade to the exclusive Fine Wine Room. For an additional £20, you'll have the chance to sample fine and exquisite wines from some of the world’s most legendary estates carefully selected by The Fine Wine Service team.